The Fat Anime Collab 3 The Fat Anime Collab 3

even though its totally fucked UP!!!

you still gotta give these guys their props for making this sick twisted slideshow. I had my EWWWW, AHHHHH, WHAT THE FUCK, HOLY SHIT, AWWW MAN, SICK, and HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUCKED UP. it made me laugh, cry (inside), throw up on myself, and its alright. i bet half you guys who rated this down are fat fucks yourselves.

Agent 88-Ep.2 Agent 88-Ep.2

i really dont know

it is way better than the first 1. 1 of the problems is that there was only 2 people that died outside. u 3 this time. WTF!!! also i liked the part wer he gos outside better than when he gos in the cafateria. the graphics are no where naer as good aas the first 1. but i still liked it.

Agent 88- ep1 Agent 88- ep1

What the hell

is was kinda good but why the did that 1 dude have 1 bullet in the gun. the was boring, so boring i dont even want to watch the next 1. also no ones gaurding that guy i guess he trying to kill !!!

Epic War Epic War

good game

i dont know what ur all talking about this game isnt hard. it just u suck, and cant work with the cross bow. I already beat it, hella ez. but thats just me.

Priestess Delinquent Kikyo Priestess Delinquent Kikyo

pretty tight

Yo DJ D, your stuff is pretty tight. I like how you sample some of these anime songs. I think its cool to what you do to them. Gives me another view at those old shows.

Why dont you check out my stuff, they not samples, but compositions, but hey...

5/5
10/10

DJ-Delinquent responds:

i like compositions too

ill see what u got

Smoothiness Smoothiness

honestly...

you need some work on your beats, this ones alright. I dont wanna go much into details but look up into tutorials and such. you could be on your way if you try hard enough. I aint gonna rate your down, i'll leave that to the haters. just keep at it and youll get better.

randomheckler responds:

Finally the first honest response i have gotten on this thing. yeah i know the beat is simple and sounds very off. i'll try and work on that. thanks a bunch.